Altus Strategies Plc announces that it has conditionally raised £7.70 million / C$13.35 million (before expenses) by way of an oversubscribed placing and subscription of 10,266,668 new ordinary shares (“Ordinary Shares”) at an issue price of £0.75 / C$1.30 per share (the “Issue Price”), with existing and new institutional and private investors (the “Fundraising”).
* Completion of over-subscribed Fundraising raising £7.70 million / C$13.35 million
* Strategic investor La Mancha has subscribed for 35.43% of the Fundraising
* Fundraising has attracted new institutional and family office investors to the share register
* Altus Directors and PMDRs participated in the Fundraising
* Net proceeds primarily used to accelerate gold exploration programmes in Egypt and Mali
* Shard Capital Partners LLP appointed as joint broker